Training & Education Services
This program is our highest rated and most sought after service offering. Out of 1000’s of drivers trained 98% strongly agree that training was a good use of company resources. 98% strongly agree that all company drivers should take the course.
- Driver Training - We offer a curriculum of 16 insight-based classroom driver training classes, each of which is instructor-led and conducted in-person. Several modules are full-day classes, 8 hours in duration. The rest are ½-day classes, 4 hours in duration.
- Manager Training - We offer several training modules for transportation managers, supervisors, and executives, all related to transportation safety & compliance. Training is instructor-led and is conducted either in-person or via webinars.
- Safety Meetings - We offer customized driver safety meetings on any safety or compliance topic the client chooses. Meeting agendas typically range from 1-3 hours.
- Fork Lift Training - We offer OSHA compliant powered industrial truck (PIT) training for t hose employees who will operate at PIT.
- Safety Blitz Program - We offer a safety awareness campaign for commercial drivers that focuses on an individual topic each quarter. The program includes posters, bulletin board posting, driver handouts with quizzes and a managers 10 minute training presentation.
- Monthly Newsletter - We off The Shield, a monthly safety bulletin customized for the client. All topics cover issues critical to driving commercial vehicles safety and include a quiz. All the client does is print the newsletter, cover it with the driving employees and collect their quizzes.